What began as an internal experiment in 2001...
The Innovation Jam™ acts as a catalyst to drive culture change within an organization. Ideal for mass-size audiences, Jams bring together thousands of individuals who otherwise could never meet.
Similar to a physical conference lasting a few days, registered participants 'jam' online — contributing their opinion in various topics, mixing it up with others to create a powerful voice.
It's a serious research endeavor
Powerful analytics are used during the live event and post-Jam to identify themes and recommended actions based on the contributions of participants.
It's more than just crowdsourcing
Tap a selective crowd, dictated by you. You can identify influencers, and ascertain a snapshot of your organization's personality — to more fully understand barriers to change.
It's an event
2-3 days of jamming with results available in 48 hours, and a comprehensive analytics report provided within three weeks.
Innovation Jam™ features
- Supports hundreds to tens of thousands of participants
- Asynchronous discussion allows jamming across time zones
- Real-time Chat feature allows deep exploration of sub topics
- Specialized and dedicated delivery team
- Comprehensive post-Jam report identifies recommended actions
- Incorporates Watson technologies for analysis
- Gamification feature encourages and rewards participation
- Embeded education helps your audience quickly engage
- 8-10+ week engagement, culminating in a 2-3 day online event
- It's device agnostic
- Hosted in IBM's Always-on Hybrid Cloud