Volunteer Excellence Awards
The Volunteer Excellence Award program annually recognizes individual and team volunteers who best exemplify the IBM values of dedication, innovation and trust in their volunteer work with schools and not-for-profit organizations.
Only IBM employees are eligible to receive an IBM Volunteer Excellence Award and employees may nominate themselves. Retirees may nominate IBM employees.
IBM Volunteers Badges
Get recognized for exemplifying the IBM values of dedication, innovation and trust through skills-based volunteer work and for making an impact.
What it takes to earn badges
- Perform community volunteerism and record the required number of hours (indicated in the badges below) on IBM Volunteers.
- Once the criteria has been met, it will take approximately one business day to issue your badge.
- This badge is only available to IBM employees and IBM retirees who have joined IBM Volunteers and agreed to recognition in their profile.
Support and FAQs
- IBM Volunteers badges: For any questions related to IBM Volunteers badges, please contact the IBM Volunteers help desk.
- General Badge Program inquiries: For general inquiries related to the IBM Digital Badge Program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acclaim Support: For questions related to your Acclaim badge earner account and profile, as well as issues related to claiming your badge after receiving a notification, go to http://support.youracclaim.com.
- IBM Badge Program FAQ
NOTICE: IBM leverages the services of Credly's Acclaim platform, a 3rd party data processor authorized by IBM and located in the United States, to assist in the administration of the IBM Digital Badge program. In order to issue you an IBM Digital Badge, your personal information (name, email address, and badge earned) will be shared with the Credly's Acclaim platform. You will receive an email notification from Acclaim with instructions for claiming the badge. Your personal information is used to issue your badge and for program reporting and operational purposes. It will be handled in a manner consistent with IBM privacy practices. The IBM Privacy Statement can be viewed here: https://www.ibm.com/privacy/us/en/. IBM employees can view the IBM Internal Privacy Statement here: https://w3.ibm.com/w3publisher/w3-privacy-notice.
Build your skills through volunteerism with skills-based volunteer opportunities.
Thank your volunteers!
Send a Corporate Citizenship Thank You card from the IBM Recognition Center.