What zSecure Audit for RACF can do for your business
Identify security weaknesses
Provide visibility of the RACF database to help identify critical changes, differences, inconsistencies or misconfigurations that cause security issues.
Automate reporting tasks
Automate audit and compliance reporting tasks across multiple logical partitions (LPAR) and tracks and monitors security baseline and sensitive resources.
Extend security coverage
Enable you to report on user behavior and identify users who can circumvent system security by offering extensive coverage of Systems Management Facility (SMF) records and predefined event reports.
- Automated detection of security exposures
- Event collection from many products
- Customizable reports
- Integration with QRadar SIEM
- Extensive coverage of SMF records
- Scalability for big data systems