What IBM XL Fortran for AIX can do for your business
Maximize your Power hardware ROI
Capitalizes on the POWER8 architecture; offer automatic parallelization of sequential programs to exploit modern multi-core processors.
Optimize application performance
Provides leading optimization technologies including single instruction, multiple data (SIMD) parallel processing, OpenMP 3.1 full support and 4.0 partial support, and profile-driven optimization.
Migrate applications to Power easily
Adheres with the international programming language standards, including Fortran 2003, a subset of Fortran 2008, and language interoperability standards.
Improve developer productivity
Increases usability by providing diagnostic reports and symbolic debugger support.
Obtain world-class IBM support
Comes with superior IBM service and support.
IBM XL Fortran for AIX key features
- Exploitation of the latest POWER8 architecture
- Shared memory parallelization
- High performance libraries
- Profile-directed feedback (PDF)
- Interprocedural analysis (IPA)
- Language standard compliance
- Diagnostic reports
- Symbolic debugger support
- Vector intrinsic procedures
Which option is right for you?
One license per unique user
Shared access with multiple users