Reduce inspection costs while improving process throughput
Quality inspection cost reduction
Cognitive visual inspection capabilities can help automate inspection processes, accurately identifying defects with confidence and speed, and significantly reducing the need for manual inspections.
Inspection process consistency
Cognitive classification and comparison, including confidence thresholds, of defects against defect models provide significantly more consistent and accurate inspection compared to manual methods.
Inspection time reduction
Cognitive capabilities can increase speed and accuracy of defect identification to help reduce inspection time, improve manufacturing yield, and increase process throughput.
Transform Visual Inspection with Cognitive Capabilities
- Machine learning for visual feature extraction
- Edge processing for rapid image acquisition and processing
- Cognitive and human expertise create defect models
- Accuracy of defect identification
- Cognitive for continual improvements in accuracy
- Utilize existing camera and image capture systems
Security and privacy in the cloud
When using IBM Cloud offerings, your company can scale and adapt quickly to changing business needs without compromising security, privacy or risk levels. Learn more about IBM Cloud security
This offering meets the following industry and global compliance standards, depending on the edition you choose.
- EU-US Privacy Shield and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework
- ISO 27001
To learn about the compliance and certifications for a specific offering edition, consult the Cloud Services data security and privacy data sheets.