Users can more safely access banking websites
Security-rich mobile access to websites
Helps prevent mobile users from accessing fraudulent banking websites.
Warn the mobile user of potential risks and provide remediation guidance.
Protection from pharming attacks
Helps prevent attacks that are intended to redirect website traffic from a legitimate website to a fake website.
Key features of IBM Trusteer Mobile Browser
- Help prevent mobile users from accessing fraudulent websites
- Offer security alerts to help protect users
- Help protect users from pharming attacks
- Perform risk-based analysis of web access and transactions
Security and privacy in the cloud
When using IBM Cloud offerings, your company can scale and adapt quickly to changing business needs without compromising security, privacy or risk levels. Learn more about IBM Cloud security
This offering meets the following industry and global compliance standards, depending on the edition you choose.
- EU-US Privacy Shield and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework
- FFIEC for Financial USA
- ISO 27001
- SOC2 Type 2
To learn about the compliance and certifications for a specific offering edition, consult the Cloud Services data security and privacy data sheets.