What Operations Dashboard can do for your business
- Visualize the weather in virtually all your locations in one place
- Help you quickly identify actions needed in specific locations that have upcoming severe weather
- Have the ability to identify in advance new weather-driven opportunities
- Equip you with information to help deliver proactive direction to leadership in individual locations
- Help you deliver a prioritized action list for personnel at specific locations
Enhance weather visibility
See weather forecasts for all service locations at a glance in the dashboard and be able to drill down to individual locations that may require action or focused staff attention.
Help improve response times
Based on the information on the Operations Dashboard, you can determine the safety actions to employ in specific locations due to severe weather, such as tornadoes or lightning at sporting events.
Optimize weather-driven opportunities
Knowing the weather in advance may present business opportunities for increased sales of specific products or services. You can then use this data to entice customers with proactive communications.
- Current weather visualization
- Near real-time alerts upon reaching preset thresholds
- More accurate predictions can lead to better decisions
- Intuitive dashboard