Make smarter management and business decisions
IBM® Cloud Management for Hybrid Deployment is a modular solution that provides end-to-end visibility, control and automation to manage applications, infrastructure, services and workloads. It provides insights for smarter management and business decisions across cloud, hybrid and traditional environments.
- Identify, isolate and resolve issues faster by streamlining and automating the management of alerts, events, incidents and problems.
- Ensure the availability and performance of critical business applications, services and underlying infrastructures.
- Use analytics to gain insights that help predict outages and drive efficiency.
Increase deployment flexibility
Use FlexPoints pricing to get more flexibility in deployment after purchase, giving your organization more control over how you spend your budget.
Get visibility, control and automation
Manage the performance and availability of applications that are deployed on premise (private), public cloud or as a hybrid combination.
Improve your overall view
Consolidate data into a single operational view that uses in-depth dashboards to identify bottleneck areas or potential problems.
- Manage fast-changing and dynamic applications
- Save money and gain flexibility with FlexPoints pricing
- Support digital transformation
- Adjust FlexPoints deployment as needed
Which option is right for you?
Application Performance Management
Manages the performance and availability of applications that are deployed on premise (private), public cloud or as a hybrid combination.
Operations Insight and Analytics
Operations Insight provides consolidation of data into a single operational view. Operations Analytics uses dashboards to identify areas of potential problems.
A complete solution for batch and real-time workload management, available for distributed mainframe or hosted in the cloud.
IT Service Management
Simplifies user and infrastructure support.
Dependency Discovery Management
Provides IT with robust and automated discovery of the operational infrastructure, including deep configuration data for the discovered components.