In a period of unprecedented change, staying connected to technology trends has never been more important. And there’s no better forum for the latest (and future) insights than Think Summit London, IBM’s annual festival of innovation.
This is your chance to find out how IBM's enterprise ready, multi-cloud solutions are transforming businesses from 'surviving to thriving' and experience for yourself how IBM is channelling research and technology – including AI, blockchain and quantum computing – into protecting the future, helping to sustain not just business growth but also people and environments around the world. We’ll be celebrating World Food Day, for instance, by focusing specifically on ethical food sourcing and the reduction of waste in our supply chains.
Informative, inventive and entertaining, Think Summit will feature tech talks, immersive experiences, topical debates and thought-provoking guest speakers. With business strategies evolving more rapidly than ever, it's an event that progressive organisations cannot afford to miss.
Join us to be part of the buzz.
Meet the speakers
What's new for 2019?
Quantum Starts Here
IBM Q is the world's most advanced quantum computing initiative. While still in early stages of development, quantum computers will potentially offer unprecedented capabilities in areas such as financial services, chemistry, and artificial intelligence. Learn what it means to get quantum ready today.
Advanced AI supporting better decisions
Discover how Project Debater works at Think Summit London as it pushes the frontiers of AI, in the first AI system that can debate with humans on complex topics.
Revolutionising business transparency
Using Blockchain, IBM Food Trust is making the world’s food supply chain safer, more efficient and more sustainable. It’s the only network of its kind to connect growers, processors, distributors, and retailers through a permissioned, permanent and shared record of food system data.
Is your supply chain fully transparent and accountable?
Developers@Think London. Code.Learn.Network
Think London 2019 will have a dedicated conference track especially for Enterprise Developers. Learn new tricks, share some of your own, and get expert advice on your coding challenges.
Find out more about Quantum computing, Project Debater and Blockchain at Think Summit London and discover how these emerging technologies could support your business.
Think Summit London Campus: Focus on the topics you care about most
We have grouped activities including presentations, networking events, expert talks, demonstrations, immersive experiences, education, entertainment, and refreshments into a space we call our Campuses. Here, you will explore specific topics and connect with your peers, business leaders, and technologists who understand your enterprise goals and challenges.
Find the Campus that's right for you
Cloud and Infrastructure
Build once. Deploy anywhere.
Choose where and how you put all your data to work, no matter where it lives. A technology environment that scales with the potential of your business, brings agility, scalability and security.
- Discover the next generation hybrid multicloud platform that lets you build once, and deploy anywhere, to best address your unique application, data and workload requirements.
- Explore open standards-based container and kubernetes technology to run workloads on the right cloud infrastructure from any vendor, on or off premises.
- Step into modernised systems with IBM Infrastructure, purpose-built to provide the performance, agility, and security that IT leaders can count on.
- Understand how the IBM Garage experience helps you move faster, work smarter, ideate more rapidly and fundamentally change the way you work.
- Discover why thousands of enterprises across 20 industries trust IBM Cloud as a faster, more secure journey to cloud.
Security & Resiliency
Protect your business, Respond to threats and Recover quickly in the event of disruption.
- Learn from the largest cyber security and resiliency vendor, trusted by thousands of clients.
- Discover how threat prevention is no longer sufficient to mitigate risk and the business impact of cyber disruptions; it must be combined with a rehearsed incident response and recovery plans.
- Meet with industry experts and explore how to evolve your business resilience and security strategy to stay protected.
- Dive deep into client stories, the latest technologies and experience a range of interactive activations.
Data & AI
Accelerate your journey to AI
- Embark on a journey to AI and take an assessment of the steps to take to introduce and infuse AI across your organisation.
- Experience AI in practice and how AI can deliver better client services, analyse images, gain insights from data by applying AI services and AI enabled business analytics tools.
- Learn how to establish a data platform to Collect, Organise and Modernise all data to apply AI and other disruptive technologies.
- Understand how to modernise your applications and information architecture to be secure, open, multicloud, hybrid and container based.
- Discover how AI is transforming financial services, performance analysis in sport and impacting entertainment and media.
Shaping the Future
The world is our lab. Inventing things that matter to the world.
- Discover the most promising and disruptive technologies that will bring new solutions to transform industries and society.
- Take a journey through IBM Research, one of the world’s most influential corporate research labs, home to 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across six continents.
- Meet with scientists and researchers as you explore the future of Cloud, AI, Blockchain, computing, encryption technology and much more.
- Learn how IBM is pioneering the future of problem solving and analysis with quantum computing and IBM Q.
- Step into the world of advanced AI with Project Debater, the first AI system that can debate with humans on complex topics.