Our programs are simple to join and easy to participate in, using our on-line click to accept pre-approved legal agreements.
Once enrolled, you can expect to
- Engage with IBM's Product Designers, Offering Management and Development teams so you can understand and help define our future strategy and direction for the product
- Attend product Design Thinking sessions where IBM Development teams will share ideas, plans and 'mock ups' of future products and capabilities/features and seek feedback from you on those ideas and the product direction presented
- Become a 'Sponsor User' for capabilities and features that interest you significantly, so bringing the IBM Development even closer during the products or features planning, development and lifecycle
- Try out the early release versions of new features in our cloud environment, no install, no hassle access with easy feedback to the IBM Development teams and don't worry, we also offer downloadable code if required
- Be invited to no cost and first of a kind enablement sessions on the new features or product, to learn the value and how to implement them quickly and easily, delivered directly by our Early Experience team and IBM Development
- Gain a competitive advantage by being first in helping define the feature or product and understanding how it can be implemented and being