Stay curious, learn and thrive.
It’s a Virtual Experience. IBM TechU 2020 is the technical classroom experience that comes to you. Whether you elect to take the training from your home or safe spaces, IBM is helping to ensure the safety of attendees by offering this event--virtually.
Gain Competitive Advantages. IBM TechU provides you and your teams the opportunity to learn technologies required to increase skills, productivity and innovation.
Knowledge Gained is Your Benefit. New software, applications, AI and automation have valuable roles to play in the deployment and management of secure infrastructures that support new business models and processes.
Data and AI
The TechU Experts. Lectures are provided by IBM, IBM clients and IBM Business Partners to administer advanced technical topics across IBM Power Systems, IBM AIX, IBM i, IBM Storage, IBM Z, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) and LinuxONE.
|Architecting the Future||Thomas Harrer
CTO Hardware Sales, IBM Systems EMEA, IBM Distinguished Engineer, Member TEC CR and AoT.
|Architecting the Future within the Virtual TechU is about innovation based on the digital transformation.|
|Women in Technology||To be defined.||Join us for the Women in Tech session celebrating the talent of women at the forefront of our business.|
+ 500 Sessions
+ 200 Speakers
4 Event days
Join us at the Solution Center
- Learn about new products and services;
- Explore cutting-edge demos from IBM and top vendors;
- Assess the competition and solidify your position in the marketplace;
- Network with industry colleagues and build relationships with important decision-makers;
Being a sponsor offers you
- An opportunity to generate revenue by closing existing deals and developing new opportunities with C-level executives, directors, managers and other decision makers;
- An environment for building brand awareness;
- A presence in the vibrant Solution Center where attendees can learn more about your products and services;