IBM Systems Technical University
Early Bird Saver Rate: TRY 12.566 (excl. local VAT) Available through 15 January
Grow your skills with in-depth pure technical training at the IBM Systems Technical University in Istanbul, Turkey. Learn how you can harness the power of IBM Systems solutions to help turn your IT challenges into successes.
Get the opportunity to:
- Sharpen your expertise with sessions led by IBM product and industry experts
- Experience the latest technology via demos geared to all skill levels
- Test-drive new products from IBM and IBM Business Partners in the Solution Center
- Expand your professional network when you connect with product developers and industry leaders
- Learn from your peers via networking sessions and discussions on real-world IT challenges and successes
The agenda will include more than 70 information-packed technical sessions delivered by top IBM developers and experts.
Ensure you don't get left behind by gaining new skills to harness the power of IBM Systems technologies. Whether you are a service provider or IT manager - you need to become agile and responsive.
Who should attend:
This conference is designed for IBM clients, IBM Business Partners and IBM employees who share a technical vision and curiosity. We recognize that innovation is more than just a job title and it thrives on constant change. Therefore, our sessions are meant for ALL roles from developers and architects, to engineers and IT professionals.
IBM Systems Technical University (TechU) empowers you to implement solutions for IBM Power, IBM Z and IBM Storage in a cloud, cognitive and big data world.
Attendees should plan to arrive on Wednesday 5 February. Registration opens at 8:00 AM on Wednesday.
The opening session on Wednesday starts at 9:45 AM. All sessions will be presented in English and business casual attire is appropriate for all conference sessions.
Client and Business Partner rates
|Early Bird Rate (Business, Government)||Available through 15 January||TRY 12.566|
|Standard Rate (Business, Government)||Beginning 19 January||TRY 14.280|
|Business Partners||Available through 5 February||TRY 12.138|
|Business Partners with Partner World voucher||Available through 5 February||TRY 6.069|
|Business Partners with PGI voucher||Available through 5 February||TRY 2.427,6|
|Business Partners with Competency voucher||Available through 5 February||TRY 0,00|
|IBM employee rate||Available through 5 February||TRY 12.138|
Rate terms and conditions:
All rates shown are excluding local VAT.
Standard tuition rate for this event is TRY 14.138.
Discounts cannot be combined with any other programs or discounts, including IBM Business Partner discounts (Education Vouchers, PGI Vouchers (80%) or Competency Vouchers (100%). Early Bird Rates end 11:59 PM on the date determined per event.
You will be charged the conference fees less any applicable discount.
For further details contact the conference team.
Hotel accommodation and event policies
Location: Wyndham Grand Levent Esentepe Mah, Büyükdere Cd. No:177-183 34394 Şişli/İstanbul Turkey
Telephone: +90 212 386 10 00
IBM negotiated room type and rates Hotel room rate (per room, VAT inclusive) Single Rate: TRY 877.5 per night
Please note that we have negotiated a special rate at the hotel for conference attendees. Securing your room reservation within the IBM block includes breakfast and complimentary wireless access for the duration of your stay. Room availability in the IBM block is guaranteed until 15 Januaryth.
Event cancellation & substitution policy:
To avoid charges, conference enrollees must cancel their registrations by end of day 22 January. For cancellations received after 22 January, registration fees will be fully charged.
Substitutions are permitted at any time; replaced attendees will not be subject to registration fee cancellation penalties.
To cancel your registration, please update your registration record by using the link received in your confirmation mail or contact us via email.
Venue photos are owned by the designated property and are only representative of what you may see at the event.
Join us at the Solution Center
- Learn about new products and services
- Explore cutting-edge demos from IBM and top vendors
- Meet face-to-face with hundreds of potential clients and vendors
- Assess the competition and solidify your position in the marketplace
- Network with industry colleagues and build relationships with important decision-makers
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Being a sponsor offers you:
- An opportunity to generate revenue by closing existing deals and developing new opportunities with C-level executives, directors, managers and other decision makers
- An environment for building brand awareness
- Participation in a sponsor panel and a venue for presenting to potential customers
- A booth in the vibrant Solution Center where attendees can learn more about your products and services
- Options to customize your booth space or use fully turnkey packages
View event highlights - Connect with attendees and tech experts - Articles and more!
Connect with IBM Systems TechU
Join the conversation! #IBMTechU