In business, you can be the disruptor or the disrupted. The me-too guy, or the visionary. Often, the difference comes down to how soon you recognize the next wave of innovation. Per IDC, we are entering the cognitive age of marketing. IDC predicts that half of all companies will use cognitive technology by 2020.
With the help of Watson’s cognitive technology, today’s leaders and practitioners are making better decisions as they create and deliver customer experiences, improve loyalty and drive advocacy. You too can learn how the power of IBM Watson Customer Engagement can infuse your business with cognitive technology to help deepen customer connections, grow brand value and fuel strategic growth.
With Watson, IBM is at the forefront of cognitive technology for business. IBM has the cognitive tools for customer engagement available now that will wow your customers and transform their journey. At the Amplify conference in Las Vegas on March 20th-22nd, you’ll experience, first hand, how the power of cognitive is taking marketing, commerce and supply chain transactions to the next level of performance.
If you attend, you can explore Watson tools at the Cognitive Concourse – providing you with a full immersive experience of Watson. You’ll be able to see, up close and personal, the latest innovations and hottest trends in improving customer experience, campaign automation, customer experience analytics, personalization, as well as digital commerce, fulfillment/order management, and store engagement.
You’ll also be able to attend keynoteand trends and directions sessions as well as innovation talks that will introduce seamless offerings that connects all aspects of the journey to create unparalleled customer experiences and focus on how you can redefine your customer engagement strategies, deliver personalized experiences for your customers, and expanding your expertise – all in today’s cognitive era.
Here are the top 5 reasons YOU should you attend Amplify this year:
1) Customer engagement is cognitive: Learn how cognitive technologies can illuminate new insights from data, help you deepen customer connections and fuel strategic growth.
2) Grow your knowledge & expertise: Choose from 250-plus sessions – plus a must-attend keynote and Trends and Directions – and gain insights from the world’s leading experts, engineers, and IBM client and business partner speakers as they share their secrets for transforming your business.
3) Extend your social network: Meet and mingle with industry experts, peers and IBM executives at the Cognitive Concourse, receptions and luncheons.
4) Build your competitive advantage: Explore the latest innovations and see how cutting-edge solutions from IBM can help you enhance your approach in the cognitive era.
5) Get hands-on: Improve your understanding of sophisticated concepts and capabilities by taking advantage of technical deep dives and test-driving the latest tools throughout the week.
Forrester recently predicted: “2017 will be the year when businesses gain direct access to powerful customer insight via new cognitive interfaces and other AI-related tech.” Well, it is 2017 and IBM has cognitive customer engagement tools ready for you. Are you and your business ready for cognitive.
If you want to be at the forefront of what’s next — now, if you want to learn how, with Watson Customer Engagement, the customer experience can be personalized at every step of the journey, come and be counted among other forward-thinking leaders in marketing, sales, merchandising and customer experience.
Register today and we’ll see you there!