Project collaborators (Watson Studio and Watson Knowledge Catalog)
After you create a project, add collaborators to share knowledge and resources freely, shift workloads flexibly, and help one another complete jobs. You must have the Admin role in the project to manage collaborators.
Watch this video to see how to add collaborators and grant them access to your projects.
You can invite only users who have an existing Cloud Pak for Data account. If you need to add a collaborator who does not have an account, ask your Cloud Pak for Data administrator to add that user.
To add collaborators to your project:
- From your project, click the Access Control tab, and then click Add collaborators.
- Add the collaborators who you want to have the same access level:
- Type email addresses into the Invite field.
- Copy multiple email addresses, separated by commas, and paste them into the Invite field.
- Choose the access level for the collaborators and click Add:
- Viewer: View the project.
- Editor: Control project assets.