User Input node
The User Input node provides an easy way for you to create synthetic data--either from scratch or by altering existing data. This is useful, for example, when you want to create a test dataset for modeling.
Creating data from scratch
The User Input node is available in the nodes palette under Import and can be added directly to the flow canvas.
- Open the nodes palette and click the Import category.
- Drag and drop or double-click to add the User Input node to the flow canvas.
- Double-click to open the node's settings and specify fields and values.
- User Input nodes selected from the nodes palette will be completely blank, with no fields and no data information. This allows you to create synthetic data entirely from scratch.
- In the node properties, under , to enter an array you must enter each value on a separate line.