InfoSphere MDM acts as a central repository to manage, store, and maintain master data across your organization. InfoSphere MDM provides:
- A consolidated, central view of an organization’s key business facts.
- The ability to manage master data throughout its life cycle.
InfoSphere MDM Version 184.108.40.206 or above supports publishing to Master Data Connect using the IBM MDM Publisher capability. With MDM Publisher, you can complete one-time bulk loads of master data into Master Data Connect or set up ongoing data synchronization. When you configure Master Data Connect data subscriptions in the user interface, MDM Publisher creates, runs, and manages the resulting data load jobs.
After your organization’s master data is loaded, Cloud Pak for Data users or applications can access the trusted data directly by using the powerful API to:
- View master data records.
- Run full text or property query searches on your master data.
- Run graph database queries on your master data.
- View relationships between master data records.
- View the logical model of your data.