Setting up multiple instances of the Watson OpenScale service
After you install the Watson™ OpenScale service, a default instance is created. You can create new instances based on the default or initial instance by using the IBM® Cloud Pak for Data user interface. Each instance is independent each other and can be run as a multitenancy.
- Navigate to the Zen home page on the IBM Cloud Pak for Data cluster (for example, https://namespace1-cpd-namespace1.apps.islnov15.cp.fyre.ibm.com/zen/#/homepage)
- From the main menu, click .
- From the instances page, click New instance.
- From the services catalog page, select Watson OpenScale.
- From the Watson OpenScale catalog page, click New instance.
- From the new service instance page, complete the following fields: Name for the instance, Namespace, and Description; and then, click Next.
- Review information and click Create.
- Navigate to the Watson OpenScale Insights dashboard and, from the drop-down list, select the instance that you want to use.