Managing risk and regulatory challenges with OpenPages
OpenPages® is an integrated governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) suite that empowers managers to identify, manage, monitor, and report on risk and compliance initiatives that span your enterprise.
Service This service is not available by default. An administrator must install this service on the IBM® Cloud Pak for Data platform, and you must be given access to the service. To determine whether the service is installed, open the Services catalog and check whether the service is enabled.
- Business continuity management
- Data Privacy Management
- Financial controls management
- Internal audit management
- IT governance
- Model risk governance
- Operation risk management
- Policy management
- Regulatory compliance management
- Third party risk management
For information about new features in OpenPages, see What's New.
Accessing the OpenPages service
To access OpenPages, go to the URL that is provided by your administrator. For more information, see Logging in to OpenPages.
For the full set of documentation about OpenPages, see IBM OpenPages with Watson™ 8.2.0 in IBM Documentation.
For information about using OpenPages, see Getting started with the Task Focused UI.
You can use OpenPages to complete tasks that are assigned to you, find information, and administer OpenPages.
All of the OpenPages solutions that are available in the on-premises application are also available in OpenPages for Cloud Pak for Data.
- Integration with Cognos® Analytics is not supported. Cognos reports and report fragments are also not supported. You can use views to display information about objects.
- Full text search is not supported.
- Some aspects of the administrative user interface are not available.
For more information, see Limitations and known issues.