IBM® Db2® Data Management Console enables you to view and manage alerts.
To view and manage alerts:
- Access the console.
- In the Databases page, click on the connection that you want to work on.
- Click the Summary drop-down menu and go to
. The Notification center displays.
- You can filter the list of alerts by severity, status, and alert group to narrow the
results: The available options are:
- Severity - Critical, warning, and Information.
- Status - Open and Closed.
- Alert group - Availability, Performance and Custom.
- To view the details of an alert, click on the alert name from the list of alerts in the
table. The alert information displays.
- To share the alert details, click the Share icon.