Accessing the audit reports
You can log events from Cognos Analytics to a relational database, then access the audit reports.
To access the audit reports, start Cognos® Analytics, and complete the following steps:
About this task
Create the connection to the database.
- Click New Data Source., and click
- Create a data source called Audit. Note: The sample reports connect to the Audit connection name.
The connection details are for the audit database connection that you created in IBM® Cloud Pak for Data.
- Import the deployment. To do so, from the Administration Console, complete the following
- Click Configuration.
- Click Content Administration.
- Click the New Import icon.
- Select IBM_Cognos_Audit and follow the prompts to save and run the job.
The imported reports are located in . For a description of each sample report, see Sample audit model and audit reports.