IBM® Cloud Pak for Data is an open and extensible platform for data and AI.
- Learning path: Getting started with IBM Cloud Pak for Data
Get a quick introduction to Cloud Pak for Data on the IBM Developer site. The learning path consists of step-by-step tutorials and patterns that explain the process of working with data on the platform.
- Developer Hub for Cloud Pak for Data
Learn from articles, code patterns, tutorials, events, blog posts, and demos that are aimed at developers.
- Developer Resources page
Browse resources for developers in the Cloud Pak for Data community.
Try it out
- Tutorial: Virtualize Db2® Warehouse data by using Data Virtualization.
- Tutorial: Visualize data with Data Refinery.
- Tutorial: Find, prepare, and understand data with Watson™ Knowledge Catalog.
- Pattern: Use Jupyter Notebooks to analyze data and build and deploy models with Watson Machine Learning.
- Tutorial: Automate model building with Watson Studio.
- Tutorial: Build a predictive machine learning model with SPSS® Modeler.
- Pattern: Monitor models with Watson OpenScale (code pattern).