Displaying a terms and conditions prompt
If you need users to accept terms and conditions before they use the web client, you can enable a dialog that prompts users to accept the terms and conditions before they can log in to the web client. For example, you might need to enable the prompt to comply with the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) regulations.
About this task
- The header text for the dialog
- The terms and conditions that the user must accept
- The prompt that the user must click to acknowledge that they accept the terms and conditions
Log in to your Red Hat® OpenShift® cluster as a
oc login OpenShift_URL:port
- Create the login-dialog.json configuration file:
- Copy the login-dialog.json file into the config
Replace namespace with your project namespace.
oc cp login-dialog.json $(oc get pod -n namespace -l component=usermgmt | tail -1 | cut -f1 -d\ ):/user-home/_global_/config/