Installing the Watson Machine Learning add-on
You can install the Watson™ Machine Learning add-on on top of IBM® Cloud Pak for Data.
SSH into the master node (
master-1) of your cluster as
- Change to the /modules directory in your installer files partition. For example, /ibm/modules/.
- Download the appropriate file from IBM Passport Advantage:
- Enterprise Edition: ICP4DATA_WML_x86_nnn.bin
- Cloud Native Edition: ICP4DATA_CNE_WML_x86_Vnnn.bin
- Change to the directory where the file was downloaded and make the
BIN file executable:
chmod +x ICP4DATA_WML_x86_nnn.bin
- Run the BIN file:
This downloads the following TAR file to the /ibm/modules/ directory: watson_machine_learning.tar.
- Change to the /ibm/InstallPackage/components/ directory.
- Run the deploy.sh script to deploy the
- Confirm that the add-on appears in the following directory: /ibm/InstallPackage/modules/wml.
For more information about using the add-on, see Watson Machine Learning services.