IBM Stewardship Center 22.214.171.124 is supported on IBM BPM 8.5.7 CF 2017.06. With this BPM upgrade dashboards are creating problems and throwing error such as “this.getNode(...) is undefined. Then a server (401) error appears, stating that access is denied to a REST URL due to insufficient credentials”
This occurred because of some core internal BPM changes with version 8.5.7 CF 2017.06.
IBM Stewardship Center 126.96.36.199 with IBM Business Process Manager 8.5.7 CF 2017.06
Resolving The Problem
Follow the steps given to avoid the errors mentioned.
1. In a web browser, navigate to to IBM BPM WebSphere Admin console
2. From the left hand side navigation tree, click into Resources > Resource Environment > Resource Environment Providers
3. Click "Mashups_ConfigService" link in table
4. Click "Custom properties" in the Additional Properties section
5. Click the "New" button
6. Type "com.ibm.bpm.portal.disableCFJSAPIInvocation" for the Name (do
not type the quotes)
7. Type "true" for the value (do not type the quotes)
8. Click Apply and then Save the configuration
9. Restart the server.
Note : You should also clear the browser cache.
Devworks article link for same issue :
Was this topic helpful?
27 April 2022