The following new feature and fixes are included in IBM Business Process Manager (BPM) V8.5.7 cumulative fix 2016.12.
With this update, you can
- Optimize your business operations by using the leading Business Process Management platform at a low-cost entry point. For more information, see IBM Business Process Manager on Cloud Express offers a new opportunity to start automating business operations.
- Experience a new responsive IBM BPM on Cloud login page.
- Create much more when you use the web IBM Process Designer, including service flows and events.
- Use new REST APIs that replace and extend heritage BPD REST APIs.
- Use new self-service capabilities to delete snapshots of process applications or toolkits.
- Collaborate on tasks directly from the IBM Process Portal by using IBM Sametime and IBM Connections.
- Select which search results to display and define display names.
- Ensure you have sufficient permissions before you run the command to upgrade the database.
- Integrate Watson cognitive services into your IBM BPM solutions by using the latest REST integration enhancements.
- Perform log analysis in the cloud for your existing IBM BPM on-premise deployment. For more information, see the blog.
- Use the IBM BPM default theme to style coaches created by using the Salient Process SPARK UI toolkit.
- Migrate deployment environments with custom password encryption more easily.
IBM BPM V8.5.7 Cumulative Fix 2016.12 also offers new supported environments:
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Liberty 184.108.40.206 is now supported for IBM Process Federation Server.
- Dojo 1.10.5 - When you upgrade to IBM BPMV8.5.7 Cumulative Fix 2016.12, your Dojo version is automatically upgraded to Dojo 1.10.5 if your coach or system toolkit is V8.5.7.
- Safari on Apple iOS 10 for iPad and iPhone (Process Portal and coaches)
- Safari 9.1 for Mac OS (Process Portal and coaches)
- Microsoft Edge (now supported for web Process Designer)
- IBM DB2 11.1 Advanced Workgroup Server Edition (AWSE) is now available to be downloaded from Passport Advantage® for IBM BPM Standard and IBM BPM Advanced.
- IBM Security Directory Suite 8.0.1 is now available to be downloaded from Passport Advantage for IBM BPM Advanced, IBM BPM Standard, and IBM BPM Express.
For more information about supported configurations, see the IBM BPM support site:
- You can also find out what was new in IBM Business Process Manager (BPM) V8.5.7 cumulative fix 2016.09 and what was new in IBM Business Process Manager (BPM) V8.5.7 cumulative fix 2016.06.
- The functions that are deprecations and removals in IBM BPM V8.5.7 cumulative fix 2016.12 are flagged in Deprecated and removed features of IBM Business Process Manager V8.5.7.
For more information, see What's new in IBM Business Process Manager V8.5.7 Cumulative Fix 2016.12.
Was this topic helpful?
17 June 2018