Diagnosing The Problem
SEVERE [T-110][com.approuter.module.common.util.LogHelper] "Exception while creating the connection to destination. The Exception is: Could not create Transport. Reason: java.io.IOException: Transport scheme NOT recognized: [tcp]" javax.jms.JMSException: Could not create Transport. Reason: java.io.IOException: Transport scheme NOT recognized: [tcp]
Resolving The Problem
Here are detailed instructions:
1.) Log in to the App Connect Professional (Cast Iron) appliance and enter the system shell.
2) Execute the jmxport on command from the System Shell. Now you can connect via jconsole.exe.
3) Open the command prompt from your workstation and enter jconsole.exe. Make sure the JRE installed on your system- jconsole.exe is part of the JRE)
In the JCONSOLE.exe interface:
1) Select the Remote Access radio button and add the following IP address with port <ApplianceIP:1999>
2) Provide the username-password. For example, controlRole-iControlRole.
3) Click connect
4) Expand JmsModule->JmsModuleInfo->Attribute->Click ReceiveWithWait
5) On the right side screen, you the attribute name and, value. Enter 100 in the value field.
6) Click Refresh.
7) Start the orchestration and try to re-create the issue.
Once you completed these steps, go to the system shell and enter the following command to disable the JMX Port: "jmxport off"
To make sure if JMX port is disabled, run the command "jmxport status"
(It displays port disabled)
Reboot the App Connect Professional (Cast Iron) appliance.
Was this topic helpful?
09 March 2020