[Cryptography] [ ERROR ] CAM-CRP-1315 Current configuration points to a different Trust Domain than originally configured. [Cryptography] [ ERROR ] The cryptography information was not generated.
Keys already generated against another authentication source.
Resolving The Problem
1. In the Cognos configuration, remove the TM1 server you are trying to add...or re-add.
2. Close the TM1 configuration. (If you have a Cognos BI dispatcher running on the same server, I recommend you stop the BI service before proceeding).
3. Go to the following install folder: Driver_letter:\Program Files\ibm\cognos\tm1_64\configuration.
4. Rename the CSK, SIGNKEYPAIR, and ENCRYPTKEYPAIR folders.
5. Open the Configuration tool and add your TM1 server and try to save your settings. This should allow the encryption files to be recreated.
Was this topic helpful?
15 June 2018