This fix resolves the following issues:
1. Apache Tomcat has improved the parameter handling to avoid potential DoS attacks.
2. Apache Tomcat has a fix about NullPointException in org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service when using Tomcat NIO connector.
To apply this fix, follow this instruction:
1. Stop the server if it is running
2. Unzip the attached file into the WebSphere Application Server Community Edition installation directory, and ensure the Tomcat artifacts are replaced.
3. Start the server with the cache cleaned, for example,
4. The server should be updated successfully with the Tomcat fixes.
15 June 2018