Use the Allow Spreading capability assignment to control user access to spreading functions.
Capability assignments are set from the Server Explorer.
1. Open Server Explorer.
2. From the Server menu, click Capability Assignments.
3. Scroll right to see the new setting.
4. Edit the Allow Spreading cells as follows:
- If the Allow Spreading value is blank (default value) or set to Grant, users can type into a cell that is a consolidated value.
- If the Allow Spreading value is set to "Deny", users cannot do spread operations.
Was this topic helpful?
17 June 2018