Preventive Service Planning
Configuration Information for Tandberg StorageLibrary T40, T40+, T80+, T120+, T160+, and T200+ Libraries
Tandberg StorageLibrary T40
Tandberg StorageLibrary T40+
Tandberg StorageLibrary T80+
Tandberg StorageLibrary T120+
Tandberg StorageLibrary T160+
Tandberg StorageLibrary T200+
Storage Slot Addresses
Entry/Exit Slot Addresses
1. Library capacity
- T40 - 2 drives 40 slots
T40+ - 4 drives 40 slots
T80+ - 8 drives 77 slots
T120+ - 12 drives 114 slots
T160+ - 16 drives 151 slots
T200+ - 20 drives 188 slots
2. Barcodes are supported when a barcode reader is installed.
3. Device identifications and firmware levels used during validation
- Tandberg StorageLibrary T40 (Validated with TSM 18.104.22.168.)
Library ID : TANDBERG StorageLoader --- Firmware : 0246
Drive ID : IBM ULTRIUM-TD3 --- Firmware : 5BG2
- Tandberg StorageLibrary T80+ (Validated with TSM 5.5.2)
Library ID : TANDBERG StorageLoader --- Firmware : 0317
Drive ID : IBM ULTRIUM-TD4 --- Firmware : 85V3
4. ELEMent=AUTODetect in the DEFINE/UPDATE DRIVE command is supported.
5. Available drives
- IBM ULTRIUM-TD2
- IBM ULTRIUM-TD3
- IBM ULTRIUM-TD4 (Firmware 74H4)
- HP Ultrium 920 (Firmware D217 with library firmware 0286)
- HP Ultrium 3000 and HP Ultrium 3280
- HP Ultrium 1760 (LTO-4 HH)
- Tivoli Storage Manager also supports StorageLibrary libraries with other types or other generations of LTO drives that are supported by Tivoli Storage Manager. Users should confirm with Tandberg that those drives are supported with StorageLibrary libraries. For a list of LTO drives supported by Tivoli Storage Manager, see Supported Devices for AIX, HP-UX, Solaris and Windows and Supported Devices for Linux.
Library and drive may require different minimum Tivoli Storage Manager levels. Therefore, ensure that both library and drive hardware are supported. See "Supported Devices for AIX, HP-UX, Solaris and Windows" or "Supported Devices for Linux" for minimum supported version levels and platforms for these devices.
More information regarding device configuration is available in the Tivoli Storage Manager Administrator's Guide, which can be found in the IBM Tivoli Storage Manager information center.
Was this topic helpful?
17 June 2018