Detailed System Requirements
This document describes the system requirements for IBM InfoSphere Data Replication V10.2.1.
InfoSphere Data Replication consists of three technologies:
- Change data capture (CDC)
- Q Replication
- SQL Replication
As the system requirements for each technology differ, you should pay close attention to the notes for each requirement to verify that they apply to your chosen technology.
Table of supported system requirements
The links in the table below are located in the IBM Software Product Compatibility Reports (SPCR) tool and go directly to the supported operating systems, prerequisites, system requirements, and optional supported software for the specific operating system. Because the report is dynamically generated, it might take a moment to open.
|IBM InfoSphere Data Replication V10.2.1|
Update: Exadata is now supported for Change Data Capture for Oracle databases.
Information about the supported databases for Q Replication and SQL Replication can be found in the Knowledge Center
For the Change data capture (CDC) replication software, V10.2.1 was a partial release. Only the Oracle databases and DB2 LUW replication engines were updated. To view supported databases and operating systems for the most recent versions of the other CDC replication engines, see the V10.2.0 system requirements.
SPCR tool available for all software products
IBM has created a Software Product Compatibility Reports (SPCR) tool where you can locate and find complete lists of supported operating systems, system requirements, prerequisites, and optional supported software for your product version.
- Click the following link to reach the front page of SPCR: Detailed system requirements for a specific product in SPCR
- Then choose the following options to obtain the supported operating systems, system requirements, and optional supported software for your product version.
- Select the desired product.
- Select the desired version.
- Select your operating system or your product component.
17 June 2018