The Electronic Service Call tool (ESC+) is an online facility for submission of hardware maintenance and warranty requests. This new tool allows for the online management of all maintenance and warranty service requests.
You will receive a follow-up phone call from IBM to provide you with the assistance you need soon after submitting your request online.
The link below is only for hardware maintenance and warranty service request.
If your question involves:
- A purchase completed online with IBM or purchasing a product through IBM, please click here.
- Drivers and downloads for your IBM product, please click here.
- Feedback or reporting a problem with this web site, please click here.
- Take a tour of the new hardware submission tool (ESC+)
- If this is your first time accessing the ESC+ web site, then you will be required to create a User ID and password through IBM Registration.
- If you work for a company and are a frequent user of ESC+, you may want to consider access to the extended functions. For more information, select the Extended Functions option once signed in.
- ESC+ is not an electronic chat application. You will receive a follow-up phone call from IBM to provide you with the assistance you need soon after submitting your request.
Was this topic helpful?
02 November 2020