Release notes: IBM® SPSS® Statistics 29
IBM® SPSS® Statistics 29 is now available. Compatibility and other issues are addressed.
IBM SPSS Statistics is the world’s leading statistical software used to solve business and research problems by using ad hoc analysis, hypothesis testing, and predictive analytics. Organizations use IBM SPSS Statistics to understand data, analyze trends, forecast, and plan to validate assumptions and drive accurate conclusions.
A comprehensive list of new and updated features is available in the IBM SPSS Statistics 29 portal in IBM Docs.
System requirements and installation
- For more information on installation, see the installation documents.
- For information on issues that were resolved, see the Statistics 29 fix list.
- For more information on system requirements, see the system requirements.
- For more information on downloading the product, see the download document.
- The Workbook feature does not support exporting to Microsoft PowerPoint.
- The Workbook feature does not support COM or Python scripting.
Was this topic helpful?
13 September 2022