Release notes: IBM® SPSS® Statistics 28
IBM® SPSS® Statistics 28 is now available. Compatibility and other issues are addressed.
IBM SPSS Statistics is the world’s leading statistical software used to solve business and research problems by using ad hoc analysis, hypothesis testing, and predictive analytics. Organizations use IBM SPSS Statistics to understand data, analyze trends, forecast, and plan to validate assumptions and drive accurate conclusions.
A comprehensive list of new and updated features is available in the IBM SPSS Statistics 28 portal in IBM Docs.
- For more information on installation, see the installation documents.
- For information on issues that were resolved, see the Statistics 28 fix list.
- For more information on system requirements, see the system requirements.
- For more information on downloading the product, see the download document.
- The new Workbook feature does not support exporting to Microsoft PowerPoint.
- The new Workbook feature does not support COM or Python scripting.
- Connection failure with Gskit SSL and IBM SPSS Statistics Server
Using Deployment Manager to connect to the IBM SPSS Statistics Server results in a connection failure when Gskit SSL is enabled on Linux/zlinux/pLinux server. The workaround is to disable SSL, or manually configure the server's statisticsd.conf configuration file, which is located under the server installation directory.
Was this topic helpful?
01 September 2022