Release notes - IBM® SPSS® Statistics 26.0
IBM® SPSS® Statistics 26.0 is now available. Compatibility and other issues are addressed.
IBM SPSS Statistics is the world’s leading statistical software used to solve business and research problems by means of ad-hoc analysis, hypothesis testing, and predictive analytics. Organizations use IBM SPSS Statistics to understand data, analyze trends, forecast and plan to validate assumptions and drive accurate conclusions.
- For information on installation, see the installation documents.
- For information on system requirements, see the system requirements.
- For information on downloading the product, see the download document.
At time of publication, the following issues were known.
- If you use a high monitor resolution, the area where you enter the authorization code on the license authorization wizard may be too small to see and complete the code (for example, with Windows 10 and 1920 x 1200 32-bit screen resolution). You may need to temporarily lower your monitor resolution when using the license authorization wizard.
- Statistics 26 concurrent user licensing requires Sentinel RMS License Manager 9.1 (prior versions are not supported).
Original Publication Date
09 April 2019
12 April 2019