This document replaces textual readme files that were previously shipped with the product updates. It features a list of technotes describing technical issues, changes to the existing behavior, as well as documentation corrections for this product.
- How to prevent text bloating when using static initializers
- Preserving customized configuration file settings after applying an update
- New C++ name mangling option and pragma for XL C/C++ Enterprise Edition V7.0 and V8.0 for AIX
- Balanced tuning for common PowerPC implementations
- May 2008 PTF complier libraries have incorrect embedded version numbers
- Documentation errata
06 December 2018