This interim fix contains a fix for a security vulnerability found in IBM Rational Performance Tester 220.127.116.11.
The security vulnerability is assessed as high. Apply the interim fix as soon as possible. For more information see technote #1470998.
IBM Rational Performance Tester, Version 8.1.1 or one of its fix packs must already be installed.
Install the Rational Performance Tester 18.104.22.168 interim fix 001 update using the Update wizard in IBM Installation Manager.
- Start the IBM Installation Manager.
- Click Update.
You can also download the update and install it locally.
- Download the Rational Performance Tester 22.214.171.124 interim fix 001 update .zip files. See the following Download package table for the URL.
- Extract the files to a temporary directory with a directory structure resembling this example:
The base directory must be named disk1.
- Start IBM Installation Manager.
- Click File > Preferences.
- Click Add Repository.
- Specify the directory where disk1 is located, according to the following example:
- Click OK.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK to close the Preferences window.
- From the main Installation Manager window, click Update.
For support information, visit the
<a href="http://www.ibm.com/software/awdtools/tester/performance/support/index.h…; target="_blank">Rational Performance Tester Support page</a>.
Was this topic helpful?
07 May 2019