Preventive Service Planning
Device Configuration Information for Panasonic DDS-4 Autoloadeit is or
Panasonic DDS-4 Autoloader
1. Maximum numbers of drives and storage slots supported
- 1 drive 24 slots
2. Barcodes are not supported
3. Firmware levels used during our validation process
- Library ID : ARCHIVE Python 06241-XXX --- Firmware : 9A26
Drive ID : ARCHIVE Python 06241-XXX --- Firmware : 9A26
4. ELEMent=AUTODetect in the DEFINE/UPDATE DRIVE commands is not supported on Panasonic DDS-4.
Library and drive may require different minimum Tivoli Storage Manager levels. Therefore, ensure that both library and drive hardware are supported. See "Supported Devices for AIX, HP-UX, Solaris and Windows" or "Supported Devices for Linux" for minimum supported version levels and platforms for these devices.
More information regarding device configuration is available in the Tivoli Storage Manager Administrator's Guide, which can be found in the IBM Tivoli Storage Manager information center.
Was this topic helpful?
17 June 2018