This SupportPac provides the tooling (called Query Table Builder) and the documentation that you need to develop and work with Business Process Choreographer query tables.
Visual development of query tables, as supported with Business Process Choreographer as part of Business Process Manager Advanced, is enabled with the Query Table Builder tooling contained in this SupportPac. Query tables provide the concept and technology to achieve sub-second response times for task and process list queries.
This SupportPac also supports WebSphere Process Server 6.2.x, 7.0.0.x and IBM Business Process Manager Advanced 8.0; 8.5.0.x.
The tooling provides the following functionality:
• A wizard and editor to create and modify composite query tables.
• A wizard and editor to create and modify supplemental query tables.
• A wizard for deploying, un-deploying, and testing composite and supplemental query tables on a Process Server installation local to the Query Table Builder installation.
This SupportPac contains the Query Table Builder documentation.
Skill Level Required
Familiarity with Business Process Choreographer concepts. Advanced skills related to the Human Tasks Manager and the Business Process Choreographer predefined views are advantageous.
New in this Release
Support of Business Process Manager Advanced 8.5.0.x.
Author: BPM Development, IBM Germany
Last updated: 26Nov13
Current SupportPac Version: 4.1.1
»Please note that the version number shown in the right-hand pane is the version of the WebSphere Process Server product that this SupportPac applies to. The date is the last web page refresh.
One of the following Operating Systems:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Red Hat Linux
- Integrated Development Environment consisting of Eclipse 3.4 or higher
- Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF) 2.4 or higher
- Graphical Editing Framework (GEF) 2.4 or higher
Adobe Acrobat Reader to read and print the installation instructions.
• Download pa71_4.1.zip and pa71_GettingStarted.pdf. Follow the installation instructions in pa71_GettingStarted.pdf to set up Query Table Builder.
• If you are using IBM Integration Designer 8.0, please download the version named pa71_4.0.zip.
• If you are using IBM Integration Designer 7.5.x (x=0,1,...), please download the version named pa71_3.0.zip.
• If you are using WID 7.0.x, please download the version named pa71_2.1.zip and pa71_GettingStarted_2.1.pdf
• If you are still on a WID 6.2.0.x level (x=1,2,...), please download the version named pa71_1.2.zip.
Category 3 WebSphere Process Server SupportPacs are supplied under the standard terms and conditions provided by the International Program License Agreement (IPLA) and thus, carry program defect service for WebSphere Process Manager customers. Please read the IPLA and LI files that accompany the SupportPac, to ensure you understand the conditions under which the SupportPac is provided.
If you encounter what you believe to be a defect with the SupportPac, and you have a current license for a WebSphere Process Manager product, you may request Program Services by reporting the problem via the same defect reporting channel you employ for the WebSphere Process Manager product(s) on which you are using the SupportPac. No proof of entitlement is required to use this SupportPac.
Service is available for this SupportPac as long as the WebSphere Process Manager v7.0 product is in service.
15 June 2018