IBM is introducing a new support site to replace the IBM Service Request tool. IBM i software products migrated to the new IBM Support on September 14, 2019. Power Server hardware products will migrate later.
Dear IBM i Client,
We heard you...and we’re taking actions to improve your support experience!
IBM is introducing the new IBM Support site to replace the IBM Service Request tool. IBM i software products migrated to the new IBM Support on September 14, 2019. Power Server hardware products will migrate later.
The new IBM Support site provides you with:
- Enhanced case creation
- Improved product selection
- Simplified search
- Greater visibility into the status of your support cases
You can look at the new IBM Support today at http://www.ibm.com/mysupport.Important information:
- Familiarize yourself with the new support site by reviewing the videos below
- We no longer use Problem Management Records (PMRs). IBM Support uses "Case" numbers in the format, TS123456789
- Review any automation or process you have for sending documentation to IBM
- If you already have an IBM ID, verify that your profile is up-to-date with the correct email address, time zone, phone number, and preferred language. If you don’t have an IBM ID, create one at https://myibm.ibm.com
- The process to open cases by voice will remain the same
- There will be a phone menu change for North American IBM i clients to connect to IBM i support. Listen closely for this phone menu change to get properly routed to IBM i support
- Introducing the IBM Support Site for IBM i clients (PDF attached below)
- Introducing the IBM Support Community | Open and manage cases
- Introducing the IBM Support Community | Search
- Introducing the IBM Support Community | Forums
- Requesting access to your company's IBM Support Account
- Managing your IBM Customer Number (ICN)
18 December 2019