Preventive Service Planning
This document explains which versions of the IBM Rational ClearCase SCM Adapter plug-in for Eclipse are supported and provides links to obtain the latest updates.
The latest ClearCase SCM Adapter downloads and installation instructions are located here:
|ClearCase Supported SCM Adapter|
|Eclipse version||Platforms||SCM Adapter|
|Windows||Windows Server||Windows Vista||SUSE||RedHat||Solaris|
|3.4||2000, XP||2003||Enterprise, Ultimate, Business||9||4.0||8, 9, 10||7.0.0.x||Shipped with Rational Application Developer 7.5|
|126.96.36.199||2000, XP||2003||Enterprise, Ultimate, Business||9||4.0||8, 9, 10||7.0.0.x||Shipped with Rational Application Developer 7.0.x.x|
|3.2||2000, XP||2003||No||9||4.0||8, 9, 10||7.0.0.x||Shipped with Rational Application Developer 7.0.x.x|
|3.1||98, ME, NT, 2000, XP||No||No||9||2.1, 3.0, 4.0||8||6.0.50||Shipped with WID 6.02|
|6.0.48||Shipped with Rational Application Developer 6.01|
|3.0||98, ME, NT, 2000, XP||No||No||9||2.1, 3.0||No||6.0.25||Contained critical bugfix to support Rational Application Developer v6|
|6.0.23||Shipped with Rational Application Developer 6.0|
- The table above is intended solely for the ClearCase SCM Adapter and Eclipse compatibility. No reference to the Standalone CCRC client is applicable to the information above. Refer to technote 1224586 for details about system requirements for the standalone CCRC client.
- ClearCase 7.1 is supported with SCM Adapter version 188.8.131.5281031A. Prior versions of the SCM Adapter are also compatible, however, only under compliance with the information in the table above.
- The SCM Adapter is based on Eclipse 3.0, so it can be used by all Eclipse 3.0.x, 3.1.x, 3.2.x, 3.3.x, 3.4.x or layered products.
- The SCM Adapter is not an OSGI compliant plug-in.
- All JVMs that are supported by the corresponding Eclipse versions are supported with the SCM Adapter. JRE 1.4.2 or later is supported. Further info can be found from the Eclipse site at www.Eclipse.org.
- The SCM Adapter is not officially supported on 64 bit operating system.
- There is no ClearCase SCM Adapter in ClearCase 8.0.x. ClearTeam Explorer can be used with both dynamic and web views in ClearCase 8.0.x.
|Supported Desktop Products||Version|
|Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software||6.x and 7.x|
|Rational Software Architect, Rational Software Modeler, Rational Systems Developer||6.x and 7.x|
|Rational Performance Tester||6.x and 7.x|
|Rational Method Composer||7.1|
|WebSphere Developer for zSeries||6.x and 7.x|
|WebSphere Integration Developer||6.x|
16 June 2018