When using oneWEX Application Builder to search a collection and type in a query with typo, Query Recommendation widget with Spell correction type won’t show anything.
- When using oneWEX Application Builder to search a collection and type in a query with typo, Query Recommendation widget with Spell correction type won’t show anything.
- When you see the browser console, you will see HTTP Status 500 error.
The collection configuration is not properly reloaded.
- oneWEX on Version 12.0.2 and Version 188.8.131.52. This would occur on both single container deployment and ICP deployment.
- When you use both Search Input Widget (built-in) to create a search box and Query Recommendation Widget (built-in) with Spell correction type. Simply using the Search Input Widget only won't show the spell correction.
Resolving The Problem
Follow the steps below to work around the issue:
- Login to the oneWEX Admin Console, and select the collection in question.
- In the Fields section, once change the field type definition of any fields, and revert the change back to the original one, and save.
Note: In this step, do not change the field definition indeed, but operate on UI once. Make sure to set the original configuration when you save.
- Exit the oneWEX Admin Console then confirm if Query Recommendation widget with Spell correction type would show the suggestion on oneWEX Application Builder.
20 December 2018