What information you should collect to diagnose and resolve IBM Lifecycle Query Engine (LQE) issues when there are invalid update messages for processing data source.
You see an invalid update message for resource in your LQE data sources page: https://your-server:port/lqe/web/admin/data-sources.
The errors are caused by returning not consistent updates from application. There are many reasons why they appeared. This MustGather assists you in collecting the data necessary to help you diagnose and resolve the issue. If you are unable to determine the root cause by using the information collected, you should open a support case for further investigation providing the data collected.
Resolving The Problem
The information below should be gathered.
- Retry fetching processing resources by clicking on Status field for given data source and click the button to retry processing. This step is useful as there might have been the errors in the application existing in the past but fixed in the meantime. Moreover it helps with synchronizing the error message with current application log.
- Gather the list of invalid updates.
- Gather the log files according to Lifecycle Query Engine log files document.
- If you use version 6.0.6 or higher, validate your TRS feed according to Validating TRS feeds and the LQE index document.
- Download TRS feed by on Status field for given data source and then Download TRS link.
21 August 2019