What information you should collect to diagnose and resolve IBM Lifecycle Query Engine (LQE) issues when there are skipped resources for data source.
You see skipped resources in your LQE data sources page: https://your-server:port/lqe/web/admin/data-sources.
The skipped resources are caused by returning any error message from the application from which they are fetched. There are many reasons why they appeared. This MustGather assists you in collecting the data necessary to help you diagnose and resolve the issue. If you are unable to determine the root cause using the information collected, you should open a support case for further investigation providing the data collected.
Resolving The Problem
The information below should be gathered.
NOTE: You must gather given information for each data source separately.
- Retry fetching skipped resources by clicking on Status field for given data source and click the button to retry fetching skipped resource. This step is useful as there might have been the errors in the application existing in the past but fixed in the meantime. Moreover it helps with synchronizing the list of skipped resources with application log files.
- Validate TRS feeds and the LQE index according to the instructions from Validating TRS feeds and the LQE index document.
- Gather the list of skipped resources by clicking on Status field for given data source and click the button to fetch the list of skipped resources. Check if validation resolved the issue.
- Gather application logs for given data source by running IBM Support Assistant Data Collector instructions.
- Download TRS feed by on Status field for given data source and then Download TRS link.
05 August 2020