Note: Using the ECuRep web Upload widget supports file uploads of any size to www.secure.ecurep.ibm.com and to www.ap.ecurep.ibm.com. The web browser limitation of 2 gigabytes does not apply to the widget.
HTTPS upload sites (secure)
Note: IBM is trying to support secure encryption algorithms only on HTTPS upload sites. Support for weak ciphers is removed without notice from the secure upload server. Because we must support automated uploads by old devices as well, some upload servers still offer old encryption methods. Use current browser versions for your manual uploads and select the secure server closest to your location.
Note: An IBM ID is required to use the ECuRep web interface. Make sure that you own such an ID.
Note: If the upload to one of the servers is failing, try uploading to another server.
Information about the encryption use can be found in the "Encryption" tab.
Step-by-step instructions for ECuRep
- Enter the 'My Support Case, PMR number.branch office.country code, RCMS ticket number or CROSS ticket number' (provided by support).
- Select the platform or software product you are working with (only required for PMR).
- If you want to get a notification after the upload is completed, select your email address (optional).
- Click "Continue" to proceed to the file upload page.
- Drop your files into the drop zone or press "Click to Select Files" and select one or several files. Press "Upload" to start the file upload. No file naming convention is required for HTTPS upload because the case information was provided in the first step.
- Click "Upload" or "Submit" to upload the files. A page is displayed during the data upload process providing information on the progress of the upload such as total upload size, current position, time elapsed, estimated time remaining and estimated upload speed.
07 August 2020