When attempting to log in to the QRadar User Interface (UI), it results in an error that "no license key was detected."
When trying to log in to the UI, the following message appears:
No license key was detected. Either the license key is invalid, or has not been deployed.
QRadar non-HA Console
Diagnosing The Problem
Follow the instructions below to determine if the article applies to you:
- Log in to the Console by using an SSH client, such as PuTTY.
- At the command line, type
mountand verify that the /store partition is mounted Read Only.
- Review the /var/log/qradar.log for any errors while trying to access the /store partition.
- Confirm that the logs indicate that /store is a Read-only file system.
- Look in /var/log/messages for an entry similar to the one below:
Remounting filesystem read-only
Resolving The Problem
- The system might require that fsck, xfs-check, or xfs_repair be performed on the file system, which can take several hours to complete, depending on the file system type.
- If this is an HA Console, contact Support due to other factors can arise if the /store file system is Read Only on an HA system.
Where do you find more information?
Was this topic helpful?
21 June 2018