Users reported an issue where editing an existing rule's response limiter cannot be successfully edited when the user preference is set to a non-English locale. The error described in APAR IJ47434 describes how to temporarily work around the issue.
- Log in to the QRadar Console.
- Click the user icon, and then click User Preferences to access your user information.
- In the Locale field, update the user locale to English.
- Click Save.
- Open the Rule Wizard.
- Edit the rule and update the response limiter value.
- Save the rule change.
- Confirm that no errors are displayed and the rule saves successfully.
The procedure is complete. You can update the user preference to set your locale back to the prior setting. If you continue to experience errors when you attempt to start the Log Source Management app, contact QRadar Support for more assistance. Administrators who experience this issue can subscribe to APAR IJ47434 to receive notifications when this issue is resolved.
Was this topic helpful?
05 July 2023