|File link||File size||File description|
IBM® Spectrum Control™ 5.4.7 includes APAR and security fixes.
What's New in 5.4.7?
- Check out What's new for IBM Spectrum Control 5.4.7 in IBM Documentation.
- Review the APAR Fix List.
- Review the Supported Products and Platforms.
- Use the GNU tar program (1.14 or higher) rather than the native AIX tar program to extract files from the IBM Spectrum Control installation images. The AIX program can truncate long file names, which might cause errors with IBM Spectrum Control.
- If you apply 5.4.7 as an upgrade, your existing license is transferred.
- If you are deploying a new installation, a license is required and is included on Passport Advantage® Online.
To prepare for an upgrade or new installation, complete the following tasks:
- Review 5.4.7 Limitations and Known Issues for IBM Spectrum Control before you upgrade to this release. It contains last-minute information and changes that are not included in the final product documentation.
- If you are upgrading, review the upgrade procedures in the IBM Spectrum Control documentation.
- For a new installation, review the new installation procedures in the IBM Spectrum Control documentation.
- To apply the fix pack for db2 11.5.6 that includes the security fix for Apache Log4j 2.x vulnerabilities, see IBM Spectrum Control and db2 11.5: Applying the fix pack for Apache Log4j 2.x.
To download the packages for an operating system, click one of the following links and select the corresponding package.
- This release is available on Passport Advantage for new installations:
Downloading IBM Spectrum Control V5.4.7 from Passport Advantage Online
- This release is available on Fix Central for upgrades:
Downloading IBM Spectrum Control V5.4.7 packages from Fix Central
Verify the checksum values for the downloaded files.
The following APARs are solved in this release:
Was this topic helpful?
27 May 2022