Diagnosing The Problem
Resolving The Problem
You cannot delete items in the tree. They have to be deleted out of the list grid by using the procedure.
- Log in to the QRadar® UI as an admin user.
- Click the Admin tab.
- Click Log Source Groups.
- Click "New Group" enter a name.
- Click "All Log Source Groups" on the tree on the left.
- Click your new group in the list on the right.
- Verify that the Remove button is enabled.
After this, the Log source group can be deleted.
Note: The Copy button is never enabled for groups. It is for copying an item from one group to another.
Was this topic helpful?
15 July 2021