Detailed System Requirements
The following system requirement changes are applicable as of the 184.108.40.206 release of IBM Rational Asset Manager.
SOFTWARE CHANGES FOR ALL PLATFORMS
End of support:
- Apache Tomcat 7.0
- Db2 10.1
- Db2 10.5
- Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise edition 2014
- Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise edition 2019
- Oracle 19c (19.3)
A blank page is displayed while loading RAM application due to incompatible version of Java installed or configured on the WebSphere Application Server (WAS) where RAM is hosted.
To uninterruptedly load the RAM application, perform the following:
- Ensure that basic compatible version of the WAS is 220.127.116.11 or later, where the RAM application is hosted.
- Install the Java version 8.0 on the WAS. For procedure to install the Java 8.0, refer the Installing Java 8 on WAS on the IBM Knowledge Center.
- After the Java 8.0 installation is complete, check if the WebSphere JAVA_HOME variable points to the Java 8.0 version.
05 July 2021